- Services. Among other Services, this Site presents information regarding potential investments and allows you the opportunity to designate investment opportunities in which you would like to participate. However, such selection does not mean that you will be permitted to participate in such a transaction. Our decisions to permit your participation are subject to, among other things, demonstration to our satisfaction that you meet legal requirements for participation, consent of relevant third parties, execution of definitive documentation, and our discretion. We make no representation or warranty that the potential transaction you have identified will take place, or that if it takes place that you will be allowed to participate. If you are offered the opportunity to participate in a transaction, you will be required to sign additional documentation. Vessel’s management decisions are final in all matters relating to the Site, Services and other activities related to the Site.
- Legality. Use of the Site in violation of applicable laws is expressly prohibited. You are solely responsible for verifying that your use of the Site and consummation of transactions contemplated by this Site are permitted in your jurisdiction and comply with all applicable laws, regulations, orders and court decisions. If you have any questions regarding legality in your jurisdiction, please consult legal counsel. When you access, register for or use the Site, you do so at your own risk, and you are solely responsible for complying with all applicable rules and regulations in connection with activities relating to the Site.
- No Financial Advice. The Site does not offer financial advice or recommend investments. We recommend that you consult with qualified professionals prior to making actual investments or financial decisions. Any information available through the Site is not offered as financial advice, and should not be the basis for actual financial activities. We are not liable for any reliance on information available through this Site by you or anyone who you may inform of its contents.
- Use of Information. You may download or copy material from our Site, only for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use is forbidden. You may not reproduce (in whole or in part), transmit (by electronic means or otherwise), modify, create derivatives of, or use for any public or commercial purpose the contents of this Site without the prior written permission of Vessel.
- Equipment. You are responsible for providing, maintaining and repairing at your own expense all equipment and ancillary services required to access, connect to or otherwise use the Services, including, without limitation, modems and hardware.
- Registration & Account Use.
You must be at least Eighteen (18) years old in order to register for or use the
Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you reside in a state, country or other jurisdiction
that requires a higher minimum age for your use of the Site or participation in its
activities, you must comply with the applicable law.
When you register with Vessel and set up your account, you must:
- Provide Vessel with accurate and complete information, including without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, and additional detailed financial and legal information needed to establish an account. You may also be required to provide additional and/or supplemental information in the future upon request by Vessel; and
- Limitations on Participation. You may establish only one account per person to participate in the activities offered on the Site. The Site reserves the right to monitor any effort to establish multiple accounts; in the event the Site discovers that you have opened more than one account per person all additional accounts will be closed without notice and continued violation will result in the termination of any and all of your accounts and Vessel may take any actions it deems necessary to that effect. The Site also reserves the right to deny access to anyone, including, but not limited to, those users who use proxy servers and/or IP addresses residing in certain geographical areas.
- Use of Non-Personally Identifying Information. Subject to the provisions below in respect of personally identifying information, any communication or material that you transmit to Vessel through the Site, by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Vessel may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever including, without limitation, for disclosure, reproduction and publication. In addition, Vessel will be free to use any non-identifying statistical information relating to the Site or use thereof without any compensation to you.
- Our Commitment to Security. We have put in place physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security. We reserve the right to commence civil and criminal proceedings against unauthorized users of the Site, or in connection with activities not in compliance with these Terms or applicable law. Records of user activities using the Site may be accessed by law enforcement organizations. We will comply with court orders with respect to requests for information. You agree that the Site is not responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the Site or your account. Any attempt to gain unauthorized use of the Site’s systems or any account, interfere with procedures or performance of the Site, or deliberately damage or undermine the Site is prohibited and will result in termination of your account, and civil and criminal prosecution.
- Emails & Correspondences. By registering at the Site, or by subscribing to our Services, you acknowledge and agree that we may send you email messages about our company, our services, current investment opportunities, and transactions. By accepting these Terms or using the Site or the Services, you affirmatively consent to receive such commercial messages. As a registered member, you can deactivate your account and be removed from our mailing list by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will also be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from commercial messages in any such email we send. Please note that we reserve the right to send you service related communications, including service announcements and administrative messages relating either to your account or to your transactions without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. The Site is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. Businesses, organizations or other legal entities may not use the Site for any purpose other than with respect to transactions with us. You may not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating the export of data from Canada, the US, or your country of residence.
- Confidentiality. Our Site includes content and information provided and/or posted by third parties, including information with respect to the business and/or financials and/or activities of such third parties, which such third parties may deem as ‘confidential’ (“Confidential Information”). Users shall not, without the prior written approval of such third parties, publish or otherwise disclose to others, or use such Confidential Information for any purpose other than for purposes of reaching a decision whether to invest with and/or through Vessel.
- Limitation of Liability; Disclaimers. Vessel cannot guarantee that the information posted on this Site is accurate, complete or suitable for any purpose and if you choose to rely on such information you do so at your own risk. In addition, Vessel cannot guarantee that the content posted on this Site has not been affected by technical malfunctions or unauthorized tampering. Vessel does not guarantee that material on this Site will be free from infection, viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. It is your responsibility to take protective steps such as virus checking. Vessel does not guarantee any specific level of availability of the Site or Services. Vessel will not be liable as a result of Site or Services unavailability or interruptions. Vessel may alter or remove materials from this Site at any time. THE SITE AND RELATED SERVICES ARE OFFERED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, VESSEL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION POSTED ON OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT WILL VESSEL, ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER RESULTING TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR DEFECT IN THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE OR UNAVAILABILITY OR MALFUNCTION OF THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES, OR LOSS OF INCOME, REVENUE, BUSINESS OR PROFITS. IF THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS NOT ENFORCEABLE, LIABILITY OF VESSEL IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, USE THEREOF OR INFORMATION APPEARING THEREIN OR ANY OTHER MATTER IS LIMITED TO CAD $500. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL RISK RELATING TO THIS SITE AND USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THAT THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON THIS SITE MAY BE INCOMPLETE, INACCURATE, OUT-OF-DATE, OR MAY NOT MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS. Vessel and the Site are not responsible for any loss caused by unauthorized use of any method of payment used in connection with the Site. Any attempt to defraud the Site or failure to honor legitimate charges or other commitments may in our discretion result in termination of your account, voiding of prior transactions, criminal and civil prosecution and any other remedy we choose to apply. You will indemnify and hold harmless Vessel, its affiliates, and any of their respective officers, directors, and employees, from and against any and all damages, judgments, settlements, penalties, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) paid or incurred in connection with claims due to, resulting from or arising in connection with your use of this Site or breach of this Agreement.
- Revision and Update of Terms. Vessel may revise the Terms at any time without notice by updating this Site. All updates to the Terms will be posted on this page. You are bound by any revisions or updates. You should periodically visit these Terms to review the current terms that apply to your use of our Site.
- Survival, Waiver. The Terms shall survive any termination of your account or any termination of this agreement. Failure to insist on compliance with the Terms shall not constitute a waiver thereof.
- Entire Agreement. These terms constitute the entire agreement between Vessel and you with respect to the Site and may be modified only pursuant to written agreement signed by an authorized Vessel representative.
- Governing Laws; Jurisdiction. The Terms are governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of Québec, Canada, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. If you access this site from another jurisdiction, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with any local laws relating to access and use of this Site. You hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the qualified courts operating in the Province of Québec.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be deemed modified so that it is an enforceable provision that most closely approximates the parties’ intent.
- How to Contact Us. If you have any questions about our practices or these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com or send mail to 392 rue Labadie, Montreal, QC H2V 2J8.
Investing in private funds involves significant risks. The investment is suitable only for persons who can afford to lose their entire investment. Furthermore, investors must understand that such investment could be illiquid for an indefinite period of time. No public market currently exists for the securities, and if a public market develops following the offering, it may not continue. You should read the Limited Partnership Agreement for each offering before making any decision with respect to such offering.
The information contained on the Vessel’s website has been prepared by Vessel without reference to any particular user’s investment requirements or financial situation. Potential investors are encouraged to consult with professional tax, legal, and financial advisors before making any investment into a Vessel offering. All investments involve risk, including the risk of the loss of all of your invested capital. Please consider carefully the investment objectives, risks, transaction costs, and other expenses related to an investment prior to deciding to invest. Investment decisions should be based on an individual’s own goals, time horizon, and tolerance for risk.